Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

All about me

All about me
My name is Mishaan I go to panmure bridge school and  I was born in New Zealand. I want to talk about my family, my hobbies, and my friends.
My family is very important to me because they are a part of my life. There are my  three brothers, my mother and  father,nan and my papa in my family.My brothers take care of me when i am at home when my nana and papa are going to work.this is my brother Trinity


My hobbies are running and  Netball. I do Netball when I go to bishop and kalani house to play netball at her house.I do the running at home for my family because I think that it is cool at home for my family to see me run at home.
Image result for net ball game
My friends they are Mia, Javeylor,Inotia,Jasmine,Iyrs,Eta, and Angari.They are important to me because they are a part of my life and Javeylor has be in my life for ever she was in the school that I when to.

My family has many people and they are important because they help me a lot and they encouraged me you do my netball they support me when I am at netball and running.  

The most important thing in my life is my family because they always care for me even when I am angry at them and I hope they know that.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see your writing online, Mishaan. You've written a lot of interesting information, but I think you could have done better if you had kept up with your work and received suggestions from buddy checkers and me.

    ReplyDelete