Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

The day started disappearing


The day started disappearing

So when my said i'm in the classroom thing disappeared when i was walking in i said to myself where is the kids.
I didn't know where they went maybe they disappeared to a place in the word that no bold know where it is.Maybe they are at a old school in the word.

Day by day panmure bridge school fell like a did ues school no more i was a bit nerves even my mum for some ever how.I started a new school in kaikaew and i had lot of new friends at school today. The next day i went to school, the cars are not at school today.I think that i have to go home

Maybe that their are no event at school.i just think i have got a day off from school I went home my family was not there are they disappearing to i hope not.
I was walking to kaikaew school and the school was there but i carefully and solved the problem whey the school was there maybe i improving that its disappearing  i hope its not then where am i going to go next.  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment