Pages

Monday 23 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Breakfast

For this Activity I had to compare my chosen country breakfast to what I usually eat here in New Zealand.

1. What do you eat for breakfast? Coco pops - cereal 
2. What people in your chosen country ( Chile ) eat for breakfast? Pastel De Choclo 
3. Which of the two options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it. I would choose my breakfast because Chile breakfast is too much food for breakfast and it has vegetables and corn which I like. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mishaan,

    My name is Shanya from stonefields school, I agree with you that the Pastel De Choclo is too much. I looked it up and I couldn't even finish that dish. But the Pastel De Choclo looked yum. I agree that cereal is the best. Keep it up!

    Shanya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mishaan,

    Please pop back online and edit your posts so that they reflect your own work. As it stands, this post is an exact copy of Zahra's post from 4 January. We can not give you points for posts that are not your own, original work.

    Cheers!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete